jueves, 20 de enero de 2011

THE LANGUAGE AND CULTURE FROM MÉXICO AND XimenaModotti

I´m very proud of the culture, the history and music from México, my country, because they are great and I never refuse an opportunity to learn or teach about them.



I like to share my culture and language through this awesome virtual world  and I love share it through my real and virtual Spanish classes too.

   

VIDEO about 

"HOLIDAYS AND TRADITIONS OF MEXICAN PEOPLE"
 in English and Spanish

Video realizado por el artista mexicano Adegorr Knafelc


FIESTAS  Y  TRADICIONES DE MÉXICO

     Promove the mexican culture and traditions   is the another gold of  Ximena.
  She has several informal adresses to share how are the traditions and hollidays in México.



  Es una de las charlas de tema cultural que XimenaModotti Carami comparte en un espacio de promoción de la cultura de México, llamado Opera Joven en SL, y que también ofrece en sus clases de español, para la inmersión de la cultura mexicana.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario